Save up to 30% on select Foscam IP Cameras

Best App for Foscam

Users can ask and answer questions regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Moderators: mycam, FOSCAM

Best App for Foscam

Postby ahcykill » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

I have a foscam ip camera, and i need a app for ipad, android and blackberry to use remotely wich one you recomend me. :?:
ahcykill

Re: Best App for Foscam

Postby TheUberOverLord » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm

ahcykill wrote:I have a foscam ip camera, and i need a app for ipad, android and blackberry to use remotely wich one you recomend me. :?:

Here is a free one for MJPEG cameras: http://foscam.us/forum/free-generic-browser-interface-for-foscam-ip-mjpeg-cameras-t2522.html

Here is a free one for H.264 cameras: http://foscam.us/forum/free-generic-browser-interface-for-foscam-ip-h-264-cameras-t2686.html

Note: Both will work on any Internet browser capable device/computer without any need to install any special software.

Don
:?: Click on these links for HELP :!:
View Cameras On ANY Devices: MJPEG Cameras H.264 Cameras
How To: Setup IP Cameras Securely Display IP Cameras On Web
About Me
TheUberOverLord

Postby zemogzemog » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Android: Im currently using tinyCam Monitor Pro, it works great but it doesnt record in video. Im thinking of switching to IP Cam Viewer 4 this reason.
zemogzemog

Postby ahcykill » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

"TheUberOverLord" i trying your free one demo on my ipad and doesnt work on my browser, can't move the camera, also trying on my blackberyy bold and don't working.
ahcykill

Postby TheUberOverLord » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 pm

ahcykill wrote:"TheUberOverLord" i trying your free one demo on my ipad and doesnt work on my browser, can't move the camera, also trying on my blackberyy bold and don't working.

Which demo? There are many of them. Eight Live Demos for the MJPEG version and 4 Live Demos for the H.264 version.

Link please.

Do you see any video?

It should be noted that many iPad and Blackberry Bold users are and have been using the interface. So I am trying to get more detail on which demo you tried.

Don
About Me
TheUberOverLord

Postby Digger » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 pm

TheUberOverLord wrote:
ahcykill wrote:"TheUberOverLord" i trying your free one demo on my ipad and doesnt work on my browser, can't move the camera, also trying on my blackberyy bold and don't working.

Which demo? There are many of them. Eight Live Demos for the MJPEG version and 4 Live Demos for the H.264 version.

Link please.

Do you see any video?

It should be noted that many iPad and Blackberry Bold users are and have been using the interface. So I am trying to get more detail on which demo you tried.

Don

Do you work for Foscam or have any affiliation with them or Foscam USA?
Digger

Postby TheUberOverLord » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Digger wrote:
TheUberOverLord wrote:

Link please.

Do you see any video?

Don

Do you work for Foscam or have any affiliation with them or Foscam USA?

No why?

You can also click the "About Me" link in my signature, if you wish. That's why it's there and/or Google "TheUberOverLord".

Don
About Me
TheUberOverLord

Postby wyrenut » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm

zemogzemog wrote:Android: Im currently using tinyCam Monitor Pro, it works great but it doesnt record in video. Im thinking of switching to IP Cam Viewer 4 this reason.

I'm using TinyCam monitor Pro with my HP TouchPad tablet (running ICS/CM9).

Recording video works with both my FI8910, and an FI8608. It's available in the first screen at the top left corner.

WyreNut
HP "Expert" - HP Community Support Forum.
http://h30434.www3.hp.com
wyrenut

Postby lilla » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm

I am using Foscam FI8910W with tinyCam PRO v4.1 for Android on a Barnes & Noble Nook Color running CM7.2.

When I record (FI8910W), I get a series of .jpg images, rather than a single file that plays as a movie. Based upon the description below, it sounds like I am getting what I should be getting at this point.

tinyCam Monitor PRO v4.1 pub 2012-10-19 (http://play.google.com) says...
- Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox. Video playback is under development.
lilla

Return to Technical Support