Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

We, Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at support@foscam.us.

For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com.

Error with Blue Iris software FL8918W

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Error with Blue Iris software FL8918W

Postby natron » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

I am trying to use blue iris software and I cannot get a picture. I have my camera working perfectly with wireless and the included software. I am using a FL8918W, and I get an error code Error: 8000271d (OnConnect: 10013), block: 0. I have tried google and the blue iris page with no luck. With the number of users on this forum using blue iris I am hoping one of you encountered this error and found out what settings I would need to change. Any help would be appreciated!
natron

Re: Error with Blue Iris software FL8918W

Postby PcolaSteve » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Is your camera connected to the network via cable or wireless? Let's start with this. (I have had a similar issue.)
PcolaSteve

Postby natron » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 pm

I am using wifi, I have created a static IP address for my camera on the network.
natron

Postby johnsjets » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:28 am

Did you double check your Network IP Camera Configuration settings?
Check the model, host name, port, and authentication.
johnsjets

Postby Right-To-Know » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I have six of these cameras installed and monitor them over the internet. Two of them periodically go "offline" by themselves and give me the message, Error: 8000274c (OnConnect 10060), Block: 0. One camera was "offline" for over a month then all of a sudden it came back without me doing anythin. It ran beautifully for two weeks and has again gone "offline by itself. The vendor, nor I or anybody else I have spoken to can give me a plausible explanation as to why this is happening. I believe it is an "intermitment" electronics failure and I'm caught in between a camera that functions some of the times and at other times, nothing. Very frustrating.
Right-To-Know

Postby PcolaSteve » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm

It's a wireless communications interuption that is causing this. I have 2 cameras that do it from time to time. Best solution at this point is a wired connection.

I have tried wireless repeaters and such but nothing helps. It is frustrating I know.
PcolaSteve

Postby kd4ddp » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Don't know if this helps or not but I was getting the same error.
For some reason I decided to change my PORT setting from 84 to 90 and mine stopped loosing connection and giving me that error.
My camera was a FI18906w Though. But same error code.
I had another camera using port 84 on the same network.
Really never thought that should matter since each one has a static IP address.
kd4ddp

Return to General Discussion