Save up to 30% on select Foscam IP Cameras

Foscam Support - Google Chrome

Users can ask and answer questions regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Moderators: mycam, FOSCAM

Foscam Support - Google Chrome

Postby DMac » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am

OK, this is frustrating. Just switched over from Firefox to Chrome, as I would expect the Foscam extension for Chrome was not installed and as with Firefox you get the warning above the login box on the startup screen saying "Plugins are not found - Click to me to download". The frustrating point here is that Chrome then automatically forbids you to download it.

I've looked far and wide and cannot find the plugin I require to download and then install into Chrome (that bit is easy but without access to the plugin I'm stumped).

Anyone any idea where I can download the plugin/extension or can someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance

Dave
DMac

Re: Foscam Support - Google Chrome

Postby Kamich » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:01 am

I remember seeing a video that will exactly answer you question. I believe that it may have been in the support section of the foscam site.
If you don't find it there search "youtube". If I find it I will let you know where it is.
Kamich

Postby Kamich » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 am

Try this Dave.
Watch the basic setup video.
http://foscam.us/h264-setup-videos
Kamich

Postby DMac » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:28 am

Kamich

Many thanks - sorted. Strange that when downloaded the plugin did not (and still does not) show itself in the download window of Chrome but does exist in the download folder!!!!

Solved.

Dave
DMac

Return to Technical Support