Foscam Forum • View topic - Free Generic Browser Interface For Foscam H.264 Cameras

Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies) is an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. Based on our experiences with Foscam and feedback from end users we have launched our own new and improved line of wireless IP cameras and security systems under the Amcrest brand. Working in partnership with the second largest security camera manufacturer in the world, Amcrest was founded with a deep commitment to end-user privacy and security, highly reliable software and hardware as well a seamless and intuitive user experience. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com

If you are having trouble with your Foscam cameras, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would love to help. For technical support, response to inquiries and for obtaining replacements for any Foscam IP Cameras or NVR products, please reach out to tech@foscam.com or call 1-844-344-1113.

If you are interested in exchanging your Foscam camera for an Amcrest camera, we can offer you a massive loyalty discount, even if you are out of warranty. Please send an email to support@amcrest.com, sales@amcrest.com or call 1-888-212-7538

If you are subscribed to Foscam Cloud (www.foscamcloud.com), please contact cloud@foscam.us for support.

If you currently use the manufacturer's cloud service (www.myfoscam.com or linked in any way to www.foscam.com), you will need to contact them directly for support, at www.myfoscam.com.

Free Generic Browser Interface For Foscam H.264 Cameras

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Re: Free Generic Browser Interface For Foscam H.264 Cameras

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Salmmi wrote:
TheUberOverLord wrote:
Salmmi wrote:Thanks for the info. Is it possible that i can monitor 2 cameras with this inside same *.htm?

Yes. You could use an IFRAME to point to copies of the Interface, for each camera. For as many cameras as you wish.

Could you help me with this...
Example:
Dd1234.myfoscam.org
Dd4321.myfoscam.org

If possible, send me modified *.htm as private message
I am afraid i do not have skill to write that code.

Thank you.

You are very welcome.

Yes. I did that. Here also is the information to get my help:

Any IP Camera owner can optionally easily get and use All my many different IP Camera examples bundled together with one hour of one-on-one support to implement them. Save Time and Money Click Here!

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby joshbgosh10592 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:40 am

Hey TheUberOverLord,
I've been using this for my Foscam cameras for a while now (thank you very much for documenting so well!)
But I'm looking to upgrade my hardware...
Do you know if this will work with the Amcrest cameras (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2JFE5W/), or the NVR (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X4UDCYE?)
joshbgosh10592

Postby TheUberOverLord » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 am

joshbgosh10592 wrote:Hey TheUberOverLord,
I've been using this for my Foscam cameras for a while now (thank you very much for documenting so well!)
But I'm looking to upgrade my hardware...
Do you know if this will work with the Amcrest cameras (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2JFE5W/), or the NVR (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X4UDCYE?)

Yes.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby TheUberOverLord » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:18 pm

AbsoluCM wrote:To TheUberOverLord (I can't PM yet since I'm a new user). I'm trying to buy your bundle at 9.95$ US but I have a problem with the payment. I'm stuck in a loop when I click on "Pay now" with Paypal. It always send me back to the "Pay now" step. I tried on 4 différents browsers and my Paypal account is functional. Is there another way to buy it?
Please try purging your browser cache and try again. This is the only method to purchase the bundle:

http://107.170.59.150/paypal/

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby oneweak7words » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm trying all of this out for the first time, and I can't get anything more than a blank webpage, even for your example cameras. I've tried chrome, ie, and edge. Same result in all three browsers, just a blank page. Any suggestions?
oneweak7words

Previous

Return to General Discussion