Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies) is an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. Based on our experiences with Foscam and feedback from end users we have launched our own new and improved line of wireless IP cameras and security systems under the Amcrest brand. Working in partnership with the second largest security camera manufacturer in the world, Amcrest was founded with a deep commitment to end-user privacy and security, highly reliable software and hardware as well a seamless and intuitive user experience. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com

If you are having trouble with your Foscam cameras, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would love to help. For technical support, response to inquiries and for obtaining replacements for any Foscam IP Cameras or NVR products, please reach out to tech@foscam.com or call 1-844-344-1113.

If you are interested in exchanging your Foscam camera for an Amcrest camera, we can offer you a massive loyalty discount, even if you are out of warranty. Please send an email to support@amcrest.com, sales@amcrest.com or call 1-888-212-7538

If you are subscribed to Foscam Cloud (www.foscamcloud.com), please contact cloud@foscam.us for support.

If you currently use the manufacturer's cloud service (www.myfoscam.com or linked in any way to www.foscam.com), you will need to contact them directly for support, at www.myfoscam.com.

Free Generic Browser Interface For Foscam IP MJPEG Cameras

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Re: Free Generic Browser Interface For Foscam IP MJPEG Came

Postby TheUberOverLord » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 am

Legsmaniac wrote:Don,

Love your scripts.

However, I do prefer the simplicity and uncluttered view of the H264 script, giving just the PTZ and GoTo tools with the video, even when logged in as an Administrator without having to create Operator and Visitor accounts in the camera. I'm only using them for private use.

Is there any way to have the same simpler view with the MJPEG script for my MJPEG cameras as with the H264 script as detailed above? I tried to look at the code to strip out the stuff I didn't want but failed misserably. I also tried to change the H264 scripts src commands but ended up with a flashing video image.

Useless, aren't I. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The easiest way is to use an Operator User Level Id for the camera with the MJPEG script. The MJPEG script then will not display any Admin controls.

If your were to use a Visitor User Level Id for the camera with the MJPEG script, then even camera controls would not display and only the cameras image. The MJPEG script displays things based on User Id Level of the cameras User Id, which is currently using the MJPEG script.

This allows you to create copies of the same MJPEG script with the only difference being the User Id and password and that same MJPEG script will display different things.

It's somewhat more complicated to implement this same automatic display of this or that with the H.264 script. Because the interface methods to those cameras are very different.

Both the MJPEG and the H.264 scripts allow you to also enable/disable any specific controls for Operator functions if you don't like the default controls displayed. The MJPEG script does not allow disabling any controls when using it with a Admin Level User Id for the camera but does allow the disabling of controls, when using an Operator Level User Id for the camera.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby zero » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 am

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, Do you have any software for wansview ncl 616w. Im about to give up on this thing
zero

Postby TheUberOverLord » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:35 am

zero wrote:Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, Do you have any software for wansview ncl 616w. Im about to give up on this thing

Yes.

This will work with any IP Camera brand and model, NVR/DVR and iVMS that allows snapshots to be pulled using HTTP or HTTPS access methods.

More here:

http://foscam.us/forum/post42139.html#p42139

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby joeqaz1016 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:23 am

These interfaces should also work for many clones and/or other IP cameras as well.Samsung Galaxy S6 cover
:)Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 cover
Last edited by joeqaz1016 on Sun May 17, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeqaz1016

Postby TheUberOverLord » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 am

joeqaz1016 wrote:These interfaces should also work for many clones and/or other IP cameras as well.
:)

Yes, they do.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby noxx » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:38 pm

hello

this works fine on my system (with 8910W)

i ve 2 questions

a)
it seems that IR ON and IR OFF are inverted.
IR ON shut off my IR, and IR OFF shut it ON
bug or wrong settings?

b)
on this demo page, the most settings are disable
http://107.170.59.150/foscam/MJPEG.htm? ... cjq=sbfpnz

how can i disable it?
i thougt this was the right settings, but nothing happens after
delete Y from here

Code: Select all
var ShowChangePosition1 = ""; // *** Change This? *** Above Image Controls         *
var ShowChangePosition2 = "Y"; // *** Change This? *** Below Image Controls         *
var ShowHPatrol =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowVPatrol =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowResMode =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowBrightContrast =  ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowGoToPresets =     ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowSetPresets =      ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowFlip =            ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowIR =              ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowLeftRight =       ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowUpDown =          ""; // *** Change This? ***

i want on my page
- Picture of Video Stream
- Navigation Buttons
- Resolution
- IR ON/OFF
noxx

Postby TheUberOverLord » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm

noxx wrote:hello

this works fine on my system (with 8910W)

i ve 2 questions

a)
it seems that IR ON and IR OFF are inverted.
IR ON shut off my IR, and IR OFF shut it ON
bug or wrong settings?

b)
on this demo page, the most settings are disable
http://107.170.59.150/foscam/MJPEG.htm? ... cjq=sbfpnz

how can i disable it?
i thougt this was the right settings, but nothing happens after
delete Y from here

Code: Select all
var ShowChangePosition1 = ""; // *** Change This? *** Above Image Controls         *
var ShowChangePosition2 = "Y"; // *** Change This? *** Below Image Controls         *
var ShowHPatrol =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowVPatrol =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowResMode =         ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowBrightContrast =  ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowGoToPresets =     ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowSetPresets =      ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowFlip =            ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowIR =              ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowLeftRight =       ""; // *** Change This? ***                              *
var ShowUpDown =          ""; // *** Change This? ***

i want on my page
- Picture of Video Stream
- Navigation Buttons
- Resolution
- IR ON/OFF

I answered you here:

showing-secure-methods-using-php-to-display-your-ip-cameras-t8721-180.html#p63383

You must purchase the Interface to get the free one hour of one on one support from me, to help you customize the Interfaces.

I don't suggest using the unsecure version of the Interface which you are using for websites. With the purchase at the above link. You get all my Interface examples including the secure and unsecure examples with camera controls as well.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby noxx » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:44 pm

I will do it.
A questions before purchase it.

In the examples, are therw solution for mobile Browser? The buttons to control are very Tony for my big fingers and old eyes. :)

A jquery mobile Version ist available, or?
noxx

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:05 am

noxx wrote:I will do it.
A questions before purchase it.

In the examples, are therw solution for mobile Browser? The buttons to control are very Tony for my big fingers and old eyes. :)

A jquery mobile Version ist available, or?

Note: If you are going to use this on a website. Then you should NOT use this version and you should use the secure version instead:

showing-secure-methods-using-php-to-display-your-ip-cameras-t8721.html#p42139

The Interface works with any and all Internet browser capable devices. From Computers to Tablets to Phones and TV's.

Most devices have the ability to change their browsers view to be larger or smaller. There is no need to use jquery mobile with the Interface, because of this.

You can try any of the many examples here with the devices of your choice to see what I mean here:

free-generic-browser-interface-for-foscam-ip-mjpeg-cameras-t2522.html#p10970

Don
TheUberOverLord

Previous

Return to General Discussion