Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

We, Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at support@foscam.us.

For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com.

Freezing

Users can ask and answer questions regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Moderators: mycam, FOSCAM

Freezing

Postby AZSMOKER » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi,

I just setup my black Foscam FI8910W camera (got it from the home depot sale). I'm having issues with it freezing everything couple of minutes for a couple of seconds. Is this normal? I have it hardwired, so I'm not sure what is causing the freezing. I get it even when I'm in my home network.

Thanks,

Ryan
AZSMOKER

Re: Freezing

Postby TheUberOverLord » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 pm

AZSMOKER wrote:Hi,

I just setup my black Foscam FI8910W camera (got it from the home depot sale). I'm having issues with it freezing everything couple of minutes for a couple of seconds. Is this normal? I have it hardwired, so I'm not sure what is causing the freezing. I get it even when I'm in my home network.

Thanks,

Ryan

What versions of firmware are currently loaded in the camera?

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby AZSMOKER » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Don,

It has firmware 11.37.2.48 on it.

Thanks,

Ryan
AZSMOKER

Postby TheUberOverLord » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm

AZSMOKER wrote:Don,