Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

We, Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at support@foscam.us.

For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com.

Gmx account not working

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Gmx account not working

Postby aat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 am

Is there somebody who is having difficulties logging in to theyr gmx account. I can,nt log in anymore and getting a message saying wrong user/password. This is now for about 2 weeks and also the pics taken by the cam are not redirected to my gmail account. Thank you for your help.
aat

Re: Gmx account not working

Postby Old Fart » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:05 am

GMX mail works fine. You've either erred in your username/password, or possibly someone has hijacked your account.
Old Fart

Postby aat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 am

Yes,,,it looks like that the account has been hijacket. I have made a new account and made the changes into the cams. But still i cannot login. If i do, i see the page "loading emails" for about 1 second and then i get redirected to a german site witch says "partnerdata in the adressbar". I have writen a few times to gmx but no reaction so far. I will just paste the link in here for you to see where i get redirected too:

http://www.gmx.com/mcstarter/mail.html? ... nonymous#0
aat

Postby Old Fart » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:16 am

Don't know what you've done to this point, but... my first try would be to open a different browser and go to:

http://gmx.com/

and attempt to log in from that browser. Just in case it's a cache/cookie problem.
Old Fart

Postby aat » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 am

I made a new account and canged my password and its working fine now.But can somebody help me how i now foreward my mail or better my cam pics to my gmail account. I can,nt find that option. Thanks in advance.
aat

Postby Timeguard » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm

My GMX Account works fine, too

Try This:

SMTP SERVER : mail.gmx.net
SMTP PORT : 465
Select : TLS
Authentifaction: YES

SMTP : USERNAME (Of Your GMX ACCOUNT)
SMTP : PASSWORD (Of Your GMX ACCOUNT)
Timeguard