Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

We, Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at support@foscam.us.

For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com.

How To Reset?

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

How To Reset?

Postby abrogard » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 pm

How to reset the camera? Mine has a button underneath but I've pushed it and nothing's happened.

I tried pushing it when detached from power and I tried it when it was plugged into the power - which way should it be done? Does it matter?

I can't access the camera. I set a different port number while it was connected by wire to my router and now I can't see it. No way.

It doesn't come up when I input that local address: 192.168.1.102
with or without the new port number, or the old port number it came with: 80.

So I guess a reset to factory defaults is the way to go. But how to do it?

So
abrogard

Re: How To Reset?

Postby pete01 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Typically you have to push and hold the reset button for ~5 seconds to do a factory reset.
Need Help With Camera Setup? Ask here: http://www.plazor.com
How To Setup Your Foscam: http://www.plazor.com/howto/how-to-setup-your-foscam-8904w-ip-camera/
pete01

Return to General Discussion