Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

We, Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at support@foscam.us.

For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com.

Microphone audio not working???

Users can ask and answer questions regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Moderators: mycam, FOSCAM

Microphone audio not working???

Postby Brycejay » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a FI8910W and am using Tiny Cam PRO and Foscam 2.0 apps and the audio on the camera when using the microphone on my phone and iPad doesn't come through any longer. I can hear the camera "click" when I turn the mic on and I hear static but no voice.

I've searched for tips on troubleshooting this but am not finding too much other than bandwidth or having a weak WiFi signal.

I have had success with the microphone with the camera in it's current location before. I've had the camera for a few months now. Do they go "bad"?

Thanks for any tips or suggestions you can offer.
Brycejay

Return to Technical Support