Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies) is an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. Based on our experiences with Foscam and feedback from end users we have launched our own new and improved line of wireless IP cameras and security systems under the Amcrest brand. Working in partnership with the second largest security camera manufacturer in the world, Amcrest was founded with a deep commitment to end-user privacy and security, highly reliable software and hardware as well a seamless and intuitive user experience. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com

If you are having trouble with your Foscam cameras, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would love to help. For technical support, response to inquiries and for obtaining replacements for any Foscam IP Cameras or NVR products, please reach out to tech@foscam.com or call 1-844-344-1113.

If you are interested in exchanging your Foscam camera for an Amcrest camera, we can offer you a massive loyalty discount, even if you are out of warranty. Please send an email to support@amcrest.com, sales@amcrest.com or call 1-888-212-7538

If you are subscribed to Foscam Cloud (www.foscamcloud.com), please contact cloud@foscam.us for support.

If you currently use the manufacturer's cloud service (www.myfoscam.com or linked in any way to www.foscam.com), you will need to contact them directly for support, at www.myfoscam.com.

MJPEG Cameras hanging/rebooting based on image data?

Users can ask and answer questions regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Moderators: mycam, FOSCAM

Re: 8910w hanging / rebooting based on image data?

Postby SBdonkey » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Could you please send me the instructions , I need to fix my FI8910W ? It freezes and reboot when I use high resolution but OK if I use low resolution.Thanks
SBdonkey

Postby TheUberOverLord » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:33 pm

SBdonkey wrote:Could you please send me the instructions , I need to fix my FI8910W ? It freezes and reboot when I use high resolution but OK if I use low resolution.Thanks

Sent via PM ("Private Message") in the Forum.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby physicsguy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear Don,

I feel bad asking, but I have the same problem as all the others before me. Would you mind sending me the instructions for fixing my 8910W?

Thank you!!!

Erik
physicsguy

Postby TheUberOverLord » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:52 pm

physicsguy wrote:Dear Don,

I feel bad asking, but I have the same problem as all the others before me. Would you mind sending me the instructions for fixing my 8910W?

Thank you!!!

Erik

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby S197 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Could you please send me the instructions , I need to fix my FI8910W. Thank you
S197

Postby TheUberOverLord » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 pm

S197 wrote:Could you please send me the instructions , I need to fix my FI8910W. Thank you

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby nlitend1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:55 pm

I am considering buying the FI8910W. Does anyone know if the ones currently for sale on Adorama via ebay already have this fix built in?

Also is there a summary of what the options are if they are not "updated" to include the fix? Is there an option to do it at home with a homemade usb cable etc? Please send me those instructions so i can see what is involved. Does that void warranty? Please reply asap.

Thanks,
nlitend1
nlitend1

Postby herpdeladerp » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm in the same boat as the last poster. There's a nice price for them on eBay, but if there's a high chance I'm going to get a unit that can't even take a high-quality picture without crashing, then what's the point.

Could someone share the details of this fix (or the page number of the thread that has them) so I can determine if I could do it?
herpdeladerp

Postby teky929rr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Don,

Please PM me the "fix" for the 8910. I am worried like the 2 poster above me about the issue but for the price on Ebay via Andorama worth the risk. I welcome the challenge :mrgreen:

Thanks!
teky929rr

Postby mbelsky » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Don,

Please PM me the fix for the 8910. I just ordered one from the Adorama/ebay deal, and I want to fix it as soon as I receive it. I hope there is no soldering involved!
mbelsky

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support