Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding US Sales & Service

Foscam.US (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies) is an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, US local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the US for the past 7 years. Based on our experiences with Foscam and feedback from end users we have launched our own new and improved line of wireless IP cameras and security systems under the Amcrest brand. Working in partnership with the second largest security camera manufacturer in the world, Amcrest was founded with a deep commitment to end-user privacy and security, highly reliable software and hardware as well a seamless and intuitive user experience. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.com

If you are having trouble with your Foscam cameras, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would love to help. For technical support, response to inquiries and for obtaining replacements for any Foscam IP Cameras or NVR products, please reach out to tech@foscam.com or call 1-844-344-1113.

If you are interested in exchanging your Foscam camera for an Amcrest camera, we can offer you a massive loyalty discount, even if you are out of warranty. Please send an email to support@amcrest.com, sales@amcrest.com or call 1-888-212-7538

If you are subscribed to Foscam Cloud (www.foscamcloud.com), please contact cloud@foscam.us for support.

If you currently use the manufacturer's cloud service (www.myfoscam.com or linked in any way to www.foscam.com), you will need to contact them directly for support, at www.myfoscam.com.

Showing Secure Methods Using PHP To Display Your IP Cameras

General discussion regarding Foscam IP Cameras

Re: Showing Secure Methods Using PHP To Display Your IP Came

Postby TheUberOverLord » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 pm

simonhi99 wrote:Thanks,

I am not using a hosting service, have got apache2 web server running on a raspberry pi. I need to go and check my configuration.

Cheers,
S

ok.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby TheUberOverLord » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

maddbomber83 wrote:
simonhi99 wrote:Thanks,

I am not using a hosting service, have got apache2 web server running on a raspberry pi. I need to go and check my configuration.

Cheers,
S

When I set mine up I had to separately install curl and GD modules for light httpd. They added themselves to the appropriate ini file and I was up and running.

Uber;
Do you know of a good way for the camera to transmit to a single location and then have all other locations get their feed from there? We have several locations in the house accessing the camera feed, and I image that the camera is sending a unique stream / duplication of effort for every listening device.

Do you mean full blown video stream or refreshed Snapshots?

For a full blown video stream you would need to use a computer that never slept and was online 24/7/365 as a video server and then the other systems could open up the port assigned to that video stream on that computer, by its IP Address and Port, to access the video stream.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby simonhi99 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 am

maddbomber83 wrote:When I set mine up I had to separately install curl and GD modules for light httpd. They added themselves to the appropriate ini file and I was up and running.

Thanks, that's exactly how I set mine up... back to the drawing board :)

Cheers,
S
simonhi99

Postby djroby 19 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:18 am

Hi Don I have a problem with my IPCAM Foscam fi9805 me using your php script I get this error (Your web server does NOT allow the IP Cameras port to be opened using php GD methods.
Your web server IP Cameras Allows the port to be opened using php Curl methods.

That Double check your IP Camera online and That is the syntax in the $ ipcam_url is correct. If it is?
Then your web server, is not Allowing your IP Cameras port to be opened as an Outbound Port by Both php curl and php GD methods.

If you use a Web Hosting Service then you need to make a request That your Hosting Service
Allows you to access the Outbound Port for your IP Camera using php curl and php GD Both methods.

If your Hosting Service refuses this request?
Then to use this php script. You will need to change your IP Cameras port to be port 80.
Also please change your IP Cameras port forwarding setup to use port 80 as well. If you do this.

If you run you own web server? Please allow your web server to open your port IP cameras using php curl and php Both methods GD)
I also changed to the door using the 80 but nothing you have any suggestions to display in real time thanks
I'm using it on this page with a simple script but vulnerable here http://www.pomeziameteo.altervista.org/ ... 48-pontina
djroby 19

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:54 am

djroby 19 wrote:Hi Don I have a problem with my IPCAM Foscam fi9805 me using your php script I get this error (Your web server does NOT allow the IP Cameras port to be opened using php GD methods.
Your web server IP Cameras Allows the port to be opened using php Curl methods.

That Double check your IP Camera online and That is the syntax in the $ ipcam_url is correct. If it is?
Then your web server, is not Allowing your IP Cameras port to be opened as an Outbound Port by Both php curl and php GD methods.

If you use a Web Hosting Service then you need to make a request That your Hosting Service
Allows you to access the Outbound Port for your IP Camera using php curl and php GD Both methods.

If your Hosting Service refuses this request?
Then to use this php script. You will need to change your IP Cameras port to be port 80.
Also please change your IP Cameras port forwarding setup to use port 80 as well. If you do this.

If you run you own web server? Please allow your web server to open your port IP cameras using php curl and php Both methods GD)
I also changed to the door using the 80 but nothing you have any suggestions to display in real time thanks
I'm using it on this page with a simple script but vulnerable here http://www.pomeziameteo.altervista.org/ ... 48-pontina

Please see this:

http://foscam.us/forum/showing-secure-methods-using-php-to-display-your-ip-cameras-t8721-20.html#p47152

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby djroby 19 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks Don for the tip I'm sorry but I'm new to the forum ..
Now I have another problem that image remains stationary without going realtime I added at the end of the string and microtime cnt access to true but it does not work
Then I can not eliminate the date and writing demos comment if the script does not work thanks for help ...... ;)

http://pomeziameteo.altervista.org/IPCa ... isplay.php
http://pomeziameteo.altervista.org/IPCa ... isplay.htm
djroby 19

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:41 pm

djroby 19 wrote:Thanks Don for the tip I'm sorry but I'm new to the forum ..
Now I have another problem that image remains stationary without going realtime I added at the end of the string and microtime cnt access to true but it does not work
Then I can not eliminate the date and writing demos comment if the script does not work thanks for help ...... ;)

http://pomeziameteo.altervista.org/IPCa ... isplay.php
http://pomeziameteo.altervista.org/IPCa ... isplay.htm

While testing it's best to check using this link until your issues are resolved:

http://pomeziameteo.altervista.org/IPCam%20Foscam_9805W/SecureImageDisplay.php

Based on what I can see. Your have NOT copied the font file into the directory where the php file is located. You should copy ("All") files that came with the example to the same folder where SecureImageDisplay.php is located and will run.

Note: The font file is not required unless you are going to add custom text or date/time to the cameras images. So SecureImageDisplay.php must be configured to be adding some kind of custom text or date/time right now.

ONLY When ALL your issues are resolved ("Meaning when going to the php link above you always get an image with not error test") Then change this line in the php code:

Code: Select all
$check_for_blocked_port = true;

To be this:

Code: Select all
#$check_for_blocked_port = true;

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:47 pm

I now see the same image over and over from your camera.

So, what is the value of $seconds_creation = ? in SecureImageDisplay.php. If it's greater than zero then you will get a image pulled from disk until that image is ? seconds old.

Also. Please check your website error logs to see if you are seeing any errors.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby TheUberOverLord » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Here are the standard configuration settings when not resizing the cameras image and not adding any custom text or date/time.

StandardSettings.png

Note: If someone is having GD issues the above settings use php Curl so they will work on websites that don't have php GD installed.

The ipcam1.jpg file is required to be present in the same folder as SecureImageDisplay.php as well.

It's very important to check your website error logs to see if possibly some security issue or other error is also being reported that you can't see. When issues like this are going on.

Don
TheUberOverLord

Postby djroby 19 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks Don tonight I do the correction of equipment that you :( suggested
djroby 19

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion